Welcome to Glassy
Get the best deals on
in Kansas City, fast.
About the Glassy provider network:
Estimates collected online or via text message
Instant estimates with transparent pricing
Mobile service options and easy scheduling
KANSAS CITY METROPOLITAN AREA
Learn more about windshield repair and replacement in Kansas City
- Kansas City MSA is the 25th in the nation for auto glass repairs and replacement.
- There are over close to 1.9 million cars and trucks owned by the 2.1 million residents.
- 100,000 cars and trucks in Kansas City MSA will require either a repair or full replacement of the windshield.
- Repairs can be made in roughly 20% for windshields that are damaged.
- Insurance typically will cover around 32% of the total number of windshields that need replaced or repaired in Kansas City.
- The months of March and June in Kansas City see the highest amount of windshield repairs and replacements.
- Road debris and collisions are the top reasons for windshield damage in Kansas.
- Interstate 435, which encircles the entire city, is the second longest beltway in the nation contributing to the high number of windshield glass repairs and replacements.