Welcome to Glassy
Jeep Wrangler Windshield Replacement & Repair
Get an Instant Auto Glass Quote for Your Jeep Wrangler
WHAT IS GLASSY?
Why Should You Use Glassy for Your Jeep Wrangler Glass Repair?
It’s simple. Glassy will save you time and money by finding you the lowest priced quotes for your Jeep Wrangler auto glass repair or replacement.
No need to call multiple shops to find the best deal on windshield repair for your Jeep Wrangler. Simply tell us a few details about your repair and we’ll have expert Jeep Wrangler auto glass shops compete for your job.
Glassy is the best one-stop-shop for windshield repair & replacement and we’ll get you the best quotes for your Jeep Wrangler, fast.
Top Auto Glass
You’re in the right place. All of our Jeep Wrangler windshield repair shops go through a vetting process to be sure that they adhere to best-in-class business practices and offer you the best possible service.
Get a windshield replacement or repair quote from the best Jeep Wrangler auto glass shops at the lowest price possible. In just a few minutes, we’ll have several windshield repair shops competing for your business.
Highest Possible Satisfaction
Don’t get ripped off with expensive windshield repair and auto glass replacement. Get the best service, based around your needs, for the best price for your Jeep Wrangler.
MORE ABOUT YOUR
Jeep Wrangler Windshield Replacement & Repair
- In production since 1986, the Jeep Wrangler is currently in its fourth generation which began in 2017.
- A 2018 iSeeCars.com study named the Jeep Wrangler as the vehicle with the lowest depreciation after five years.
- The Jeep Wrangler was the 17th highest selling vehicle in 2019, with 228,032 units sold.
- The first Jeep was a byproduct of World War II, when the U.S. Army asked automakers in June 1940 to create a quarter ton “light reconnaissance vehicle” for the Army’s unique needs. The prototype took only 75 days and was delivered to the Army on November 11, 1940, by Willys-Overland, who won the primary contract.
- The Jeep brand has had eight different owners, with Fiat-Chrysler being the current company in charge.
- In a nationwide study, Insure.com named the Jeep Wrangler one of the ten least expensive vehicles to insure.
- The show ‘Mork & Mindy’ which aired from 1878 to 1982 starring Robin Williams and Pam Dawber featured a blue CJ5. Due to the popularity of the show and interest in the Jeep itself, it resulted in a plastic model kit for fans to build.
- Despite Jeep Wranglers being extremely recognizable due to their round headlights, the model actually had square headlights from 1985 to 1995.
- During Pope Francis’ visit to the United States in 2015, he rode in a modified Jeep wrangler during his motorcades through Washington and New York.
- The 2020 Jeep Wrangler starts at $28,295,but can reach up to $47,500 with the Unlimited Sahara trim package.
- The 2020 Jeep Wrangler comes standard with safety features such as blind spot monitoring, forward collision warning, adaptive cruise control, and more to help you stay safe on the road.
- Newer Wranglers can be equipped with some of the most advanced parking technologies available such as the ParkSense Rear Park Assist System and the ParkView Rear Back Up Camera.
- Newer Jeep Wranglers will have advanced driver assistance, which requires a calibration process with the windshield needs replaced.
- Calibration for a Jeep Wrangler windshield can cost up to $300.
- Jeep Wranglers are in the top 20 vehicles on the road that experience cracks or breaks requiring either a windshield repair or replacement.
- To replace a cracked windshield in a Jeep Wrangler typically takes close to 2.5 hours.
- The cost for just the windshield parts for replacing a Jeep Wrangler windshield can be as high as $700 for some models.
- There over 6 windshields different options for replacing cracked Jeep Wrangler windshields.
- Needing a repair or replacement on your Jeep Wrangler? Check out to see if we are in your area.
Want it to be simple?
Try our mobile quote.
Our one-of-a-kind mobile quote is the fastest way to get you back on the road. Text us to get started!
BECOME A PROVIDER
Grow your Jeep Wrangler glass business with Glassy.
Get the most complete auto glass referrals in the industry. We’ll give you everything down to the part number.
Start your free trial now.
HOW IT WORKS
On-demand glass repair in just a few easy clicks.
Get free quotes from trusted auto glass shops near you. You’ll be back on the road in no time with your peace of mind—and your wallet—intact.
Share your vehicle info
Let us know where you are and what you need. Our quotes can be collected online or via text message.
Local Glassy shops
Hear from trusted, reputable shops immediately! We’ll match your needs through our extensive database of shops.
Get your auto glass
Once you choose your auto glass shop, you’ll hear from the shop in under 30 minutes to schedule your appointment. Normally within 24 hours!