Laughter truly is the best medicine. Brighten up your day with some of our favorite, yet amazingly awful, family-friendly car jokes.
- What do you do with old German cars?
You take ‘em to the old Volk’s home.
- Bad news is your car is totaled.
Good news is, after the wreck, your Audi is finally an innie.
- I stopped to pick up a hitchhiker.
Turns out he was just telling me that he approved of my driving.
- What kind of car do frogs prefer?
- What has four wheels and flies?
A garbage truck.
- What part of the car is the laziest?
The wheels, because they are always tired.
- Why did the taxi driver lose his job?
He kept driving his customers away!
- What happened when the frog’s car broke down?
It got toad away!
- Why did the cop pull over the U-Haul truck?
He wanted to bust a move.
- Did you hear about the guy that lost his left arm and leg in a car crash?
He’s all right now.
- Where do dogs park their cars?
In the barking lot.
- What has 10 letters and starts with G-A-S?
- Why does a chicken coop have two doors?
Because if it had four doors, it would be a chicken sedan.
- What kind of car does a Jedi drive?
- What did the traffic light say to the car?
“Don’t look at me, I’m changing!”
Have some vehicle-related jokes better than these? Send them to email@example.com and you may just get featured in our next post!